You’ve done all the training courses, right? It seemed great on the day, but somehow, when you got back to the office, you just didn’t see how it related your own particular situation. So the knowledge you gained was never put into practice for your benefit or the benefit of the business, and it was soon back to business as usual.
Wallshire have a range of business advice and coaching services which are specifically tailored to your individual needs. It won’t just be good in theory, it will be great in practice too. We guarantee results both for you and for your business.
Here is a small Selection of Our Services
Thinking of Starting a New Business Venture?
Try our Strategy Development Coaching Session
Starting up a new business can be a very tough thing to do, especially if you’ve had no previous experience. You will need to consider what kinds of people or businesses will want to buy your products or services and why. What about pricing? Will you taking on employees with all the issues they bring and the responsibilities they impose on you? Our Strategy Development Session is designed to help you find answers to these questions and much, more. An extremely valuable part of making sure your business is destined for success right from the start.
In this intensive one day workshop you will:
- Clarify exactly what your product or service is and who your target market is
- Understand in detail what needs your business meets for prospective customers
- Develop a compelling reason for people to buy
- Understand how people make the decision to buy
- Develop a compelling marketing message
- Understand marketing channels and how to make the most of them
To register for your Strategy Development Coaching session, visit or Products Page now
Alternatively, sign up to our “Foundations for Success” Coaching Programme
Delivered over a three month period this programme is filled with lots of useful techniques to make sure your business venture is primed for success. Topics include:
- Setting your personal and business objectives
- Identifying and describing your unique selling point
- Differentiating yourself from your competitors
- Increasing sales and reaching new customers)
- Keeping customers longer and getting more out of them
- Using finance to measure your business activity
- Building stronger and more productive relationships
At the end of this programme you will have stronger sense of business direction, and a platform to move your personal and business performance from the ordinary to the extraordinary.
To sign up for your Foundations for Success Coaching programme, please visit our Products Page now.
Programmes for Established Business Owners
Looking to take your business to the next level?
“Get Your Business to Where You Want To Go”
This programme is tailored to every individual business and business owner and builds on current strengths in areas such as:
- Increasing Self Motivation
- Improving Communication Skills
- Improving Decision Making Processes
- Personal Development
- Establishing Rapport with Others
- Building Better Relationships at Work
- How to Motivate Others
- Improving Problem Solving Skills
- Overcoming Challenges
- Better Time Management
- Delegation Skills
As a result of this programme business owners will understand the exact steps needed in order to maximise their potential and the performance of their business.
To sign up for your “Get Your Business to Where You Want to Go” Coaching programme, please visit our Products Page now.
DiSC Behavioural Profiling
DiSC® is a model of human behaviour that helps people understand “why they do what they do”. The DiSC dimensions of behaviour make up the DiSC model and interact with other factors to describe the typical behavioural styles of individuals.
DiSC is the leading personal assessment tool used by over 40 million people to improve work productivity, teamwork, and communication. DiSC is non-judgmental and helps people discuss their behavioral differences.
DiSC® Profiles Help You and Your Team:
- Increase your self knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
- Learn how to adapt your own style to get along better with others
- Foster constructive and creative group interactions
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimise team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
Here’s one we did earlier:
We are Certified Professional DiSC Behavioural Profilers and can prepare and interpret your individual and team reports.
To order your own personal behavioural profile, visit our products page now.
We also provide “Everything DiSC Workplace Profile” Reports for a more comprehensive approach to managing your interactions with others. To order yours, visit our products page now.
Other “Everything DiSC” Services are also available such as Management, Sales, and Leadership Profiles, along with 363 Assessments, Customer Interaction and Team Culture Reports. For details on any of these, and to arrange for your iindividual and/or team profiles, please get in touch now.
Do you need expert assistance with:
- Waste Elimination?
- Lean Systems and Procedures?
Our Management Consultancy Services in association with 4bc Management Consulting (www.4-bc.co.uk) can provide the help you need.
Or if you would simply like a free and confidential assessment of your own particular situation:
Call us today